Friday, April 6, 2012

Welcome to SLRC Drifting Corner


Here is my Drifting Car... HB 518 (limited edition).....

If you have any idea to drift with your RC Car... lets joing with us......
if u need any helps and techniques you can contact us.....

Here is My First RC Car.....  Tamiya TT-01






But when i was control this car not upgrade to Drifting..... only for Touring.......

 
                           SLRC Get Together (2012 @ Speed Dome)

This is our SLRC get together pictures..... After long time I was reached to Sri Lanka from Malaysia.....
Specially i would like to thanks my Bro Dinka (Dinuka Senadeera). Because he is the person who make first RC web Site ( SLRCNetwork).

And also i'll thanks to him organized this get together for me... also our mebers (Yohan, Madushan)....
So we do some trials and rides with our RC Cars...

Here is the Pictures.....
 
Yohan De Silva (MAD RC)









 Our Pitstop........ with my old member
 Madushan got some problem with Steering Arms
 Dinka  [SLRCNetwork ADMIN]








 Im doing some body adjustments.......
 Madushan




Get ready to Next Event.......
















 Speed Dome Showroom
 Our Drift Cars











 Old Members
Thilan Maduranga - Managing Director (Blue T-Shirt)

Nice whether.....


Lunch Break...












































































My New Drift Car HB 518 (Limited Edition)